Sunday, May 4, 2008

Why my last blogs failed.

I've tried to make blogs before but they always last maybe a month then begin to pitter out and finally you just stop completely. The good news is that now, at 4 posts, this blog is already longer then my previously longest blog, so that's at least assuring. A bit. My first blog was created out of an assignment in a class I took last year where all students had to create a blog. The second was when I was going to chronicle my adventures in Japan, but then I decided to forget about that one, too. That last one lasted about 5 days, I think.

I've been thinking about what the best way to make a blog that people would want to read, and that's really a tough one isn't it. I mean I'm not a celebrity, or even someone who is particularly known or respected in a given industry, so who would care to come see what I have to say? The most I can do is try to throw stuff out there that people would want to know more about, either coming straight from me or found on the internetz. Also the things I'm mostly interested in are things animation related and Japanese related. I'll post that kinda stuff a lot. Speaking of which, lets all take a look at this fun youTube:



The song kinda sucks but there's something about her walk that really intrigues me. Well, I'm off to bed now. First I will continue to study kanji through the following resource:



Goodnight everyone!

Edit: Wait one more thing: New Ikimono Gakari song "Blue Bird" is the new Naruto opening lol wtf I like this band.

1 comments:

petethepanda said...

Dude, that band sucks, you can't even understand what they're saying