Sunday, May 4, 2008

I want a logo.

That title is true, but this post is mostly so I can test out uploading videos to this blog. These are some particle simulation tutorials I did in Maya in December of 2006. Very very nerdy. I really wanna stick to making stories.





It looks pretty cool and I'm wondering if there is some way I can make it a little more "me" and create some kind of personal logo. It might be neat, but where I to do that, I would also need an organization name. Right now, I'm thinking lolTownhouse6 (thanks for the idea Pete, I think I'll come to you whenever I need ideas for names of things). It's colorful and nice. Actually I'm thinking now that I like the 2D logo's better anyways. Hm.

Also a side note, I've put up these two videos about 10 minutes ago and that little 'processing' thing has been rotating ever since. Hey it just stopped!

Still, I'm thinking it might be better just to link to youTube. We'll see.

1 comments:

petethepanda said...

You bastard. I'm going to get something in theaters with lolTownhouse6 before you do.