Sunday, May 4, 2008

A tribute.

Before I try to get all you internet information seekers out there to want to read the things that I will be trying to tell you in the coming weeks, months, possibly years, I would like to give some small honors to a man. Not just any man, but a man who has revolutionized the entertainment industry. Some say through raw talent, others say through snobbery. But however you prefer to slice it, he is the inspiration for the title of this blog, and may or may not be responsible for some or many of its entries. But there is for sure one thing we can all agree on: he was in Syriana. I always remember watching those tv spots and trailers for this film and having no idea what it was about, other than something involving the middle east, but I was always comforted to know that no matter which trailer it was, I would be receiving one classic line from the film. Yes, Mr. Clooney, hearing your inquiry as to the reason you are being systematically studied was one of the few things I could always count on during the promotional period of this film, and I shall never forget it. I hated the actual film; thought it was boring as hell, but I did enjoy that line. Possibly too much.

Well, anyways, I declare this to be a normal blog. I shall talk about whatever is happening and try to give my own spin on it. Lets hope for the best.

Here's to you, Mr. George Clooney.

0 comments: