Friday, June 19, 2009

Animation Mentor Class 2: Finished!

I haven't updated a thing about animation mentor this whole term, but here is the final composition of everything that I've done so far in the program. I feel that I've improved a HUGE deal in my workflow and the way I think about this whole thing, but I also know that I have a very very long ways to go. Here you go:

Animation Mentor Class 2 Progress Reel from Alex Harms on Vimeo.



I'm taking next term off in preparation for my move to Japan, so I won't be posting many animation related things on here for a while. This also means that I have from not until the end of July completely free! There's a lot of little side projects I've been meaning to do for a while now before I leave and with all this free time and no more Animation Mentor, I'm out of excuses :)

But first order of business: Clean out my room. Lots of stuff here I need to get rid of. Just in going through my closet yesterday I found a ton of old crap that I picked up my first two times and Japan. Basically anything that had any kind of Japanese writing on it I found for some reason necessary to keep which means I'm not left with a lot of old papers that are surely going to be filling up my room in the coming days.

My weekend.

0 comments: