Thursday, February 5, 2009

Now it's Thursday

Another day spent at the Japan America Society. Tuesday I was in charge of preparing all the membership renewal notices for our private members, which means today it was time to prepare the corporate renewal notices. It's pretty much the same as the private, expect we print everything on our nice organized letterhead, and of course ask them for much more money.

I had to go home slightly early. I'm house sitting because my parents are in Florida for the week. We have two cats, Beans and Cali. Beans is a diabetic. He needs 2 insulin shots per day as well as is on a special diet. I fed Beans, and then watched the movie The Chungking Express, which I saw my freshman year of college and really like a lot. It's a Chinese movie.

Then it was time for an online Q&A with my animation mentor. Then I found out that there is the possibility that there are 40,000 worlds out there which can support alien life. I think it would be cool if one came to visit someday. Thursday.

0 comments: