Thursday, July 31, 2008

....lol

Ever since I got back home to Minnesota, I've been hearing this song ALL THE TIME. I have no idea why, maybe it's because while I was gone, this was officially declared the Minnesota Anthem. I mean I heard it on the car ride home, then I heard it on the radio a couple times, then over the span of about a week I heard it 3 times in the health club I go to.

Then I looked up the music video and it's hilarious:



Look at that badass go. I still laugh out loud when he actually knocks down that one person.

1 comments:

petethepanda said...

that's Minnesota's official anthem? Man, that is, like... mega-lame. Glad I don't live in the MN.

Dude, I'm typing... actually, writing (!!) on a tablet PC! The handwriting recognition actually picks up my chickenscratch pretty well. Unfortunately, It's a work PC =C